Performance Foot Ultra-Thin Ball of Foot Strap (Pair)
The Ultra-Thin Ball of Foot Strap provides comfort and protection to the ball of foot area. It is designed to fit into dress or casual shoes and for people who need cushioning under the ball of the foot. A satin material strap comfortably holds in place between first and second toes. The fabric portion has a silicone gel insert. Washable and re-usable. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again. *It is ideal for conditions such as metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma, and fat pad atrophy at the ball of the foot area.
How to apply
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Slip over foot and position gel at ball of foot
- To change left or right foot, turn inside out, etc.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- Gently hand wash with warm water and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Press flat with a clean towel to remove excess moisture and then air dry completely before re use.
Do not use on extremely wide feet. This pad is hand sewn, therefore the life of this pad is affected by its care. If skin discoloration, numbness, irritation or pain occurs stop using immediately. If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your Podiatrist or General Physician first.
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- The ball of my foot hurts
- The ball of my foot burns
- The ball of my foot aches
- The ball of my foot needs more cushion.