Performance Foot Firm Foam U Shaped Heel Pad with Adhesive Back 1/4 inch
The U Shaped Heel Pad 1/4 inch firm foam can be used to relieve pressure from a painful area and provide a great cushioning affect around the painful heel!
The heel pad is ¼” firm foam and is sold in the desired quantities. The pads have adhesive peel backs and can be placed directly to the foot or to the inside of the shoe. The area of pain is relieved of pressure from the ground and shoe by having the pressure go through the pad.
These pads are very useful in the alleviation of symptoms associated with pain on the bottom of the heel. Another very practical use of this pad is on the bones of the ankle. The pad can help offload the pressure of a high top shoe or ski boot.
How to apply
- Gently remove the adhesive back of the pad and place the pad either directly to the skin (preferred method) or to the shoe.
- Position the pad so that the area of pain is within the U shaped portion of the pad.
- This is a single application item. Dispose after use.
- The life of the pad is affected by its care, use, and the activity level of the individual.
- Do not use if sensitivity or allergy to latex or adhesives.
- Do not use if Diabetic or have lost feeling in your feet for any reason.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.
- The center of my heel is hurting the longer I walk.
- My heel hurts.
- My ankle bone(s) rubs in my ski boots.
- My ankle rubs in my shoe.