Performance Foot Gel Plantar Fasciitis Arch Pad Reusable 1/8 or 1/4 inch
Gel Plantar Fasciitis Arch Pad Reusable Gel for plantar heel and arch pain relief. A non-medicated reusable self-sticking gel arch pad provides an excellent cushion for arches and reduces pressure while walking or standing. Common ailments addressed are fallen arches, weak arches, high arches, and pronation related problems. For use in all styles of footwear.
- Regular approximately 1/8" thick
- Thick approximately 1/4" thick
How to apply
- Insert pad into heel area as far back as possible with the beveled portion facing upward. The Product can be used for either right or left foot.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry.
- Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times.
- Do not put powder, lotions, or meds on this pad or skin while using.
- NOTE: Gel cushion will not adhere unless skin clean and dry.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- Don’t use if diabetic or have loss of sensation to skin.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Fallen arches, weak arches, high arches, and pronation related problems
- I have fallen arches
- I have weak arches
- I have high arches
- I have pronation problems
- I want more support in my arch
- I do not have extra room in my shoe for an orthotic or insert but I want more support
- I want a pad that I can reuse.