Urea 20 is a keratolytic agent, that is it softens and reduces callus tissue. It is commonly used to soften and moisturize skin.
How to Apply
For Best Results
- Apply under occlusion (saran wrap) at night.
- Then place a sock over saran wrap.
- Wash off in morning and can use a light layer of Urea 20 during the day.
Once you have your desired results then just use daily or weekly as needed to maintain you smooth, non-cracked, non-callused skin.
- Do not apply over areas of broken skin
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask medical professional before using
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, lips or mucous membranes.
- If Diabetic do not use saran wrap
- If you have poor blood flow do not use saran wrap
- If you have Neuropathy or cannot feel your feet do not use saran wrap
- Callus skin
- Urea 20
- Carbomer, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Trolamine and Xanthan Gum