Performance Foot Foam Oval Callus Pad 1/8 or 1/4 inch
The Oval Callus Foam Pad can be used to relieve pressure from a painful area and provide a great cushioning affect around the painful area. The pad has an adhesive back to make for easy application. Can be used for right or left foot. The medical grade foam is precut in the correct thickness and shape to provide maximal relief of pain making each step less painful. The pad is often used to shift pressure off of painful callus, warts, prominence of bone on foot or heel.
How to apply
- Gently apply to clean and dry foot.
- Peel off backing from pad.
- Position the pad so the aperture surrounds the area of pain. Product can be worn with casual or dress shoes.
- Product is designed for single application.
- Dispose after use.
- The life of the product is affected by it care, use and activity level.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- Don’t use is diabetic or have loss of sensation to skin.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problems result from the use of this product then discontinue use immediately and notify your doctor.
- I have a callous that is painful on my foot.
- I have a wart that with pressure causes pain
- I have a bump or area of prominence that I need to get the pressure off of.
- I have a sore area that I don’t want pressure to go through