Performance Foot Gel Metatarsal Pad 1/8 inch
The Purple Gel Reusable Metatarsal Pad provides excellent cushion for the ball of foot and reduces pressure while walking or standing. Self-stick cushions make for easy application. Purple Pads are re-usable self-sticking gel. The edges of the pad are beveled for easy transition from the pad to the foot. This translates to greater comfort.
Common aliments addressed are metatarsalgia (pain in ball of foot), neuroma(painful nerve between toes on ball of foot), burning ball of foot pain, fat pad atrophy( feeling of loss of padding to ball of foot), painful calluses.
How to apply
- Gently apply to clean and dry foot.
- Peel off backing.
- Wearing socks ensures product stays in place but is not mandatory.
- Position pad so that the gel is comfortably placed over the sore or affected area on the ball of the foot.
- The product may be worn with dress or casual shoes.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- After use each day, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- When done using pad re-stick it to clear backing.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry.
- Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times.
- Do not put powder, lotions, or medications on this pad or skin while using.
- Note gel cushion will not adhere unless skin clean and dry.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- Don’t use if diabetic or have loss of sensation to skin
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- I want extra padding on the ball of my foot
- I have pain underneath the ball of my foot beneath my second or third toe
- I have burning on the ball of my foot.
- I need more cushion on the ball of my foot.
- I have pain underneath one of the bones in the ball of my foot.