Performance Foot Gel & Fabric Metatarsal Cushion
Price is for one Gel and Fabric Metatarsal Cushion, not one pair.
The Gel and Fabric Metatarsal Cushion comes either with a flat gel or raised gel dome. The gel pad is tear drop shaped inside the fabric and fits comfortably over the forefoot. It provides mild compression and fit comfortably in most footwear. It helps to relieve ball of foot pain and cushion the arch.
- Small: for women and approximate shoe sizes to 7
- Medium: for women and approximate shoe sizes to size 9
- Large: for men and wider feet in women
How to apply
- gently slide the sleeve over the foot to desired location.
- Place padding over area of concern.
- The sleeve pulled further towards the arch provides support.
- Leave the sleeve farther forward so the pad is under the ball of the foot for better relief of pain in the front of the foot.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat with a clean towel to remove excess moisture and then air dry completely before using again.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
- Do not use with Diabetes Mellitus, Peripheral Vascular Disease, or poor sensation to feet. If it feels too tight discontinue use.
- My ball of foot is hurting
- My arch is hurting
- My ball of foot is burning or aching
- The longer I walk the more pain I have.
- nerve pain in ball of foot (Morton’s neuroma)
- to maintain metatarsal alignment.