Performance Foot Gel Toe Spreader With Loop
The gel toe spreader with a soft comfortable stretchy gel loop fixes thepad in place and is
designed to separate, straighten, align and reduce friction between big toe and 2nd toe.
Can also be used to create separation between two adjacent toes other than the big toe and 2nd toe. Soft, flexible hourglass-shaped gel toe spreader with a toe loop to help keep it in place.
- Small ( best suited for 5th toe/pinky toe)
- Medium ( best suited for 2nd,3rd,4th)
- Large ( best suited for the big toe)
The picture of three pads is demonstrating relative sizes. When purchasing choose the size and quantity that you desire!
How to Apply
- Apply to clean dry toes
- Place loop around 2nd toe and face the thick gel portion towards the big toe to straighten a bunion or crooked toe. Or Place loop around the big toe and face the thick gel portion towards the 2nd toe to straighten a bunion or crooked toe.
- Place loop around hammertoe and face the thick gel portion down to cushion and relieve pressure from a hammertoe or crooked toe.
- Remove at least 3-4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing
- Do not use if Diabetic
- Do not use if you have poor blood circulation
- Do not use if you have Neuropathy
- Do not wear if too tight when placed on toe
- Product is latex free
- Overlapping toes
- Hammertoes (Hammer toe)
- Crooked Toes
- Rubbing between first two toes
- Corns or calluses between toes