Performance Foot Dancer's/Sesamoid Foam Pad - 1/4 inch
Foam Dancers Sesamoid Pad relieves stress and discomfort on the big toe joint.
The 1/4” inch thick foam pad comes with a self-adhesive back for easy application. This pad is designed to shift weight away from the big toe joint. The cut out area surrounds the area under the big toe on the ball of the foot to redistribute weight onto the pad and away from the ball of the foot. It can also be used under the bone behind the fifth toe.
How to Select / Purchase
Dancer’s or Sesamoid Pads are named for the foot that they are placed on.
- For right foot pain, purchase right foot pad if you are going to place pad directly to the right foot.
- For right foot pain, purchase left foot pad if you are going to place pad directly to the insole of the shoe.
- For left foot pain, purchase left foot pad if you are going to place pad directly to the left foot.
- For left foot pain, purchase right foot pad if you are going to place pad directly to the insole of the shoe.
How to Apply
- Gently apply to clean dry foot.
- Remove adhesive back and apply pad with the aperture of the pad over the area of the pain.
- The pad may cause increased discomfort if applied directly over the area of pain.
- These pads are designed to place directly to the foot; however, they can also be placed directly to the shoe itself.
- Single application, generally speaking. Dispose after use.
- Multiple uses are possible based on the following parameters: pad's care, use, and activity level of wearer.
- Do not use if you have sensitivities or allergies to latex or adhesives.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or have lost the feeling in your foot or ankle for any reason.
- Felt absorbs fluids very easily; hence, it is not advisable to get felt padding wet.
- Compression, friction, and wear cause felt to lose resilience and eventually degrade.
- The ball of my foot hurts…
- The area behind my toes hurts…
- The ball of my foot hurts the longer I walk...