Performance Foot Gel Reusable Dancer's/Sesamoid Pad
The Gel Dancers/Sesamoid Pad is designed to shift weight away from the big toe joint. The cut out area surrounds the area under the big toe on the ball of the foot to redistribute weight onto the pad and away from the ball of the foot which relieves stress and discomfort. Can also be used under the bone behind the fifth toe.
Note pad selection in table below
|Pad Placement||Correlation Pad Selection|
|Right Foot Pain - Pad on foot||Right Pad|
Left foot Pain - Pad on foot
|Right Foot Pain - Pad on shoe||Left Pad|
|Left Foot Pain - Pad on shoe||Right Pad|
How to apply
- Gently apply to clean and dry foot.
- Peel off backing. Wearing socks ensures product stays in place but is not mandatory.
- Position pad so that the gel is comfortably placed over the sore or affected area on the ball of the foot.
- The product may be worn with dress or casual shoes.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- After use each day, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- When done using pad re-stick it to clear backing.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry.
- Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times.
- Do not put powder, lotions, or medications on this pad or skin while using.
- Note gel cushion will not adhere unless skin clean and dry.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- Don’t use if diabetic or have loss of sensation to skin.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- I want extra padding on the ball of my foot
- I have pain underneath the ball of my foot beneath my second or third toe
- I have burning on the ball of my foot.
- I need more cushion on the ball of my foot.