Performance Foot Gel Pressure Point Blister Pads (Pack of 6)
The Gel Pressure Point Blister Pads are 1/8 inch thick and 1 inch in diameter and are sold as a sheet of 6 Gel Pressure Point Blister Pads. They can be placed in the shoe to reduce rubbing and friction between foot and shoe. It is used for the treatment of lesions such as blisters, corn, calluses, or points of pressure. They are nearly invisible protection and conform to the shape of the foot. Place the clear gel cushion where problem areas occur. They provide customized in shoe cushioning.
How to apply
- Just peel and stick gel pad on any area of shoe where pain occurs.
- Multiple use of each gel point is possible
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
- Excellent choice for preventing excessive or painful rubbing in shoes
- Can be used anywhere on top or sides of foot or ankle
- Tailor's Bunion
- Painful boney prominences such as along ankle bones