Performance Foot Gel U-shaped Pad 1/8 inch
U-shaped Pad Gel Self-Sticking and Reusable, This pad has a U-shaped aperture or opening that shifts weight and pressure off of a painful area anywhere on the foot. Provides excellent cushion and reduction of pressure while walking or standing. Easy to apply. The edges are beveled for smooth transition from pad to foot. This is a multiple use item.
How to apply
- Gently apply to clean and dry foot.
- Peel off backing.
- Wearing socks ensures product stays in place but is not mandatory.
- Position pad so that the gel is comfortably placed over the sore or affected area on the ball of the foot.
- The product may be worn with dress or casual shoes.
- Remove product at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe.
- After use each day, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- When doing using pad restick to adhesive backing.
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times.
- Do not put powder, lotions, or medications on this pad or skin while using.
- Note gel cushion will not adhere unless skin clean and dry.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place product on an open wound.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately. Do not use this product if Diabetic or have loss of sensation to
- Do not use this product if Diabetic or have loss of sensation to skin.
- Painful calluses
- Painful prominences of bone such as over a bunion (bump near big toe joint)
- Haglund deformity (bump on outer back side of heel)
- or just a painful area that you don’t want the pressure to go through