Performance Foot Gel Bunion Cushion with Loop
The All Gel Bunion Loop provides superior cushioning over the bunion area and slips easily over your big toe and gives immediate relief from footwear pressure.
How to apply
- Apply to clean and dry foot. Place gel loop over
- Place gel loop over big toe and lay the body of the pad over the bunion area. Wear socks or hosiery as normal to hold
- Wear socks or hosiery as normal to hold pad in place.
- Re-adjust pad if needed once hosiery is in place.
- We recommend that you hand wash the product with mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry.
- Once dry, lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use, and activity level of the individual.
- Do not place the product on an open wound.
- If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Irritation from shoe wear along the big toe joint
- There is a separate smaller pad called Tailor's Bunion Gel Pad for similar discomfort on 5th toe side of foot